South-Tree Enterprises, LLC
South-Tree Enterprises employs experienced and professional team members who are committed to delivering all projects, internal and external, with the highest quality standards, on time and within budget. This position is based in the Metro Atlanta area. Traveling may be required to job sites in Alabama, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
- Provide leadership and guidance to assigned project team members and subcontractors.
- Communicate with clients, vendors, subcontractors, engineers, and architects to discuss and formulate solutions and resolve issues.
- Perform thorough walkthroughs to monitor construction progress and quality control.
- Ensure work is executed to contract terms and conditions and is compliant to both Company and OSHA safety standards.
- Professionally represent the Company at all times.
Skills and Experience Desired:
- Minimum 5 years of commercial or retail construction supervisory experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience managing all aspects of field operations including scheduling, quality control and coordinating subcontractors.
- Ability to read and comprehend plans and specifications from architects and engineers.
- Maintain a well organized approach and disciplined work ethic while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Technical knowledge of construction materials, methods, and practices.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Project.