South-Tree Enterprises, LLC
South-Tree Enterprises employs experienced and professional team members who are committed to delivering all projects, internal and external, with the highest quality standards, on time and within budget. This position deals directly with prospective clients for the creation of a detailed bid package that meets their needs. You will travel to prospective job sites and client offices as needed, as well as multi-task numerous projects, and meet deadlines.
- Analyze construction documents, specifications, proposals, and other documentation to prepare time, cost, and labor estimates, applying knowledge of specialized methodologies, techniques, principles, or processes.
- Communicate with clients, vendors, subcontractors, engineers, and architects to discuss and formulate solutions and resolve issues.
- Ensure estimates are accurate and complete with all variables and intricacies of the project being taken into consideration.
- Keep track of current material and labor pricing including escalation.
- Professionally represent the Company at all times.
Skills and Experience Desired:
- Minimum 5 years of commercial or retail construction experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Ability to read and comprehend plans and specifications from architects and engineers.
- Maintain a well organized approach and disciplined work ethic while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Organize, plan, and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Project.